Phone: +61 8 9221 0033
Bianca holds a Bachelor of Laws (with distinction) from Murdoch University.
Admitted in Western Australia in 2018, Bianca is a member of our property team and has experience drafting lease agreements, conducting settlements, and advising on various property law matters.
Having previously worked at a boutique firm, Bianca’s experience also includes reviewing and drafting various commercial documents, estate planning and administration, and advising a local government’s building compliance team.
Bianca is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia and the Samuel Griffith Society. She is also the Secretary of the Western Australian Legal Theory Association.
Bianca's experience includes:
Leasing and general property
- Preparing retail and commercial lease agreements, deeds of extension, and deeds of assignment on behalf of tenants and landlords.
- Assisting with settlements of commercial and residential properties.
- Conducting due diligence enquiries in preparation for the acquisition of commercial properties.
- Advising on, drafting and preparing for registration various documents including caveats, withdrawals of caveats, easements, restrictive covenants, transfers and transmission applications.
Corporate and commercial
- Drafting terms and conditions and privacy policies for various types if business enterprises.
- Advising on numerous aspects on franchising Code of Conduct.
- Conducting due diligence investigations and various related tasks in preparation for the acquisition of and IT based enterprise.
- Assisting with the various steps involved in the launch on an initial public offering.
- Preparing various commercial documents including deeds of escrow, employment contracts, deeds of novation, share sale agreements and business asset sale agreements.
Estate planning and administration
- Reviewing and drafting wills, family trust deeds, enduring powers of attorney and enduring powers of guardianship.
- Advising on and assisting with lodging probate applications and applications for letters of administration, as well as the administration of deceased estates.