The MPH Foundation is the core of our pro-bono, volunteering and community work, providing a vehicle for all our charitable giving and donations in alignment with the firm's corporate responsibility objectives. The Foundation supports charities that have a strong and meaningful connection to the Firm through our pro bono practice, community involvement programs and the volunteering and fundraising commitments of our partners and employees.
The Foundation, is managed by an employee-based advisory committee and overseen by the MPH Foundation Trustees.
The Foundation will consider all applications for assistance. However, priority will be given to projects:
- related to health and advancement of medical practice;
- involving care, welfare and education of young people;
- that deliver long-term benefits and build capacity;
- that allow MPH or MPH employees to have an active involvement, raise funds or volunteer as a group;
- that support a broad community need rather than individuals; and
- where administration costs are at a minimum, and a substantial portion of the funds donated reach the people or cause involved.
The Foundation will only consider applications from organisations:
- that meet the Foundation’s key objectives; and
- are non-profit or non-governmental organisations, with recognised status to that effect.
All decisions are made at the complete discretion of the Trustees. Reasons for rejection of proposals will not necessarily be given.
How to Apply for Assistance
The Foundation will only receive applications by email through this website. Please outline in approximately 500 words the support you are seeking, for what purpose and any other relevant information. We will contact you directly, if the Foundation is interested in your proposal and would like to receive further information.