How We Work
We recognise the need for prompt, cost-effective advice to enable our clients to proceed with business with a minimum of fuss. We provide services that are of real commercial value and advice that can be relied on. We understand clients don't want lengthy legal commentary; they want clear succinct advice that helps them achieve their commercial goals.
Our commitment is to further our clients' interests by arming them with the practical legal advice in a commercial context while maintaining the highest professional standards and integrity. Our approach is discrete, but aggressive where necessary.
While many legal firms talk about building relationships, few deliver. At Murcia Pestell Hillard our entire service culture is centred on this concept. We recognise the importance of direct personal involvement with clients to ensure that we are sensitive to their needs and expectations, and have an understanding of their businesses and operations.
We understand that being accessible, responsive and empathetic to our clients' needs is a key factor to providing effective service. This awareness has enabled us to develop long-term relationships with our clients.
Our focus is on developing long-term client relationships by providing advice that is both accurate, practical and value for money.
- We are committed to acting with integrity in everything we do and maintain the highest level of client confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
- We are acutely aware that our people need to be responsible for quality work and service. We expect everything we do to be our best work.
- We continually strive to provide quality legal advice.
- We seek to be proactive and innovative in our approach at all times.
- We aim to provide the correct mix of tactical and strategic advice, assisting clients with both transactional issues and key strategic needs